Tuesday, September 4, 2007

9/3/07 Wade results

I got beat to my wade stretch by two other fishemen with Golf shorts and pale white legs. URRR. That's what I get for reading posts in the AM before fishing. I got them back drove upstream road 1/4 mile parked by the road and hopped in the stream.

First pool I hit 15, 18, 16, 15.5, 16.5, 15.75, 12. All on Sammytime. This was going to be a good day. And it would give me pleasure to know I sorelipped all those fish in front of those goons.




Kept throwing the Sammy and mixed up lots of dinks with some 15"ers. A couple of run ins with big blow ups that didn't stick.

Later, I passed campers who had obviously been driving their trucks in the creek. Then there were innertubers coming downstream so that's when I turned around and power walked back with Wolkabuzz in tow. Got another 22 smallies on the walk back (mostly dinks) did include a 16" and a couple more 15"'s. To entertain myself I switched the reel handle to the right side and tossed some WBZ lefthanded. My right hand is the left hand's pimp. :shock:

51 smallies 7 hour wade (18, 3 16, 10- 15-15.75) lots of 8-10"s very few 12-14"ers.

Was also neat to see big smallies hiding under flatrocks from the sun. Noticed this on the way back- didn't look like there was enough room.

No comments:

Post a Comment