Thursday, March 19, 2009

Streak buster 3/19/09 float

I did a solitary float. Hit some big water that produces large fish, but not numbers per say.



I got fish on (crank-1-17", white spinnerbait-3-15.75", tube 4-15"). I was fishing a current seam below a riffle with a tube when my line suddenly charged towards me. I set the hook and the fish was quickly in the fast current. The bass rocketed 2' in the air. My tube fell seperately. Looked around 17". "Get that weak shit out." I got the message. "We'll get you BT. One of these days, we'll spit a tube right back off your forehead, or splash you soaking in the face."

Two consecutive trips of 20"+ smallies and my streak ended. I knew this stretch usually sucks or produces hogs. I'll take 8 fish, with one superhero jumping off the moon to get free.

8SMB (17,15.75, 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment